Support for Measure Software
- Windows 7, 8, or 10, 32-bit or 64-bit
- Microsoft .NET 4.5.1
- RAM: 2GB
- CPU – Intel Core 2 Duo, Atom or AMD equivalent
- 1024×600 resolution
- 256 colors, 16-bit or higher
- Hard drive – 64GB or larger
- Color printer (recommended)
- Microsoft Tablet PC friendly
- OpenGL video card for 3D
RECOMMENDED MINIMUM FOR PREMIER EDITION
- RAM – 4GB or higher
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8, or 10, 64-bit
- CPU – Intel Core 2 Duo, Quad Core, i5 and i7 or AMD equivalent with higher cache and higher ratings
- 1280×800 or greater resolution
- Wide screen monitor
- External video card – 1GB or higher rating – NO MOTHERBOARD SHARED VIDEO
- Measure is CAD-like software that uses even higher resources when importing PDF and other graphics for over-tracing. Equip accordingly.
- Installing and Activating Measure (videos and documentation)
Visit the Measure support forum to see important announcements about Measure and search the knowledge base.
Support and training are both important. But they are not the same. Support is ready to help if you have difficulty installing Measure or if the software does not work as designed. Training teaches you to use Measure and helps you become a Measure expert.
How to Get Help With Measure
Measure Help System: The Measure help system has been designed to provide you with several ways to answer questions.
- If you see a button in the Ribbon and don’t know what it does, hover your mouse over that button for a second until the Screen Tip appears. Press the F1 key on your keyboard to open the help topic for that button.
- The Table of Contents in the Measure help system has been organized based on the major areas of Measure to help you quickly find answers to your questions.
- The Measure help system has a searchable index to help you quickly find the help topic you need. See the online help guide.
Submit a Support Request: You are welcome to create a support request using our online form.
Email Measure Support: Send an email message to email@example.com. Emailing Measure Support is generally the fastest way to get a response directly from support staff. If you are having an issue with a Measure estimate that you are working on, please attach it to your email so we can look at it before getting in touch with you. Include a description in the email of what you were doing in Measure and what the issue is. Also include in the email your company name and phone number.